All Hands Beach is located in between the Subic Bay International Airport and the Subic Bay Seaport. It is currently undergoing development and improvement by Brighterday Subic, Ltd., Inc. This company shall manage this government facility for the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority as a well-maintained public beach. It has clear, clean, and calm waters most of the time. This is due to its strategic natural location, far from any residential community or inland river. The waves are not much higher than 6 inches most of the day. All Hands Beach is great for swimming for all ages due to the shallow and gradually sloping depth of the shoreline.
- Per Person - Php 150 / USD 4
- Day time - Php 350 / USD 9
- Night time - Php 450 / USD 11
(Inclusive use of the following:)
* Well-maintained shoreline
* Bamboo Huts - (for 20 persons & for 12 persons)
* Nipa Sheds - (1 table and 8 chairs)
* Diving Platforms
* Siesta Beds
* Beach Volleyball Court
* Basketball Court
* Cooking and Grilling shack
Note: Php 50 deposit for a Lifebuoy but it is refundable
* FUNCTION ROOM (maximum of 72 persons)
- 1 hour use - Php 600 / USD 14
* BEACH TENT
- overnight use for 2 persons - Php 1,500 / USD 35
inclusive of Entrance Fee, Breakfast, Beach Package with Mattress, Pillow, Linen, & Towel. (Use of Bamboo Hut & Nipa Shed subject to availability)
* Coffee Shop (6AM to 10PM)
* Beach Bar (24 hours)
* Sari-sari Store
* Grilling Shack
* Parasailing, Jetskis, Banana boat, Bandwagon,& Kayaks
* Beach VolleyBall Court
* BasketBall Court
Note: Php 500 deposit for the ball but it is refundable
All Hands Beach has water sports activities and rental equipment available to create a memorable and fun-filled vacation. You can participate in banana boat rides, water bicycling, kayaking, snorkeling and even Jet Ski driving.
Night swimming and beach frolicking after dark is allowed due to the well-lit shoreline. Live music and entertainment, together with bikini and fire shows are all lined-up for your listening and viewing pleasure.
- 30 minutes - Php 2,300 / USD 58
- 1 hour - Php 4,000 / USD 100
* BANANA BOAT (minimum of 4 persons)
- 15 minutes - Php 300 per person / USD 7.50 per person
- 30 minutes - Php 600 per person / USD 15.00 per person
- 30 minutes - Php 150 / USD 4
* SPEED BOAT
- 1 hour - Php 7,000 / USD 171
* PARASAILING (airborne)
- 10 minutes - Php 2,000 / USD 50
- 30 minutes - Php 400 per person / USD 9.5
(minimum of 4 persons)
* FLYING DISC
- 1 hour - Php 50 / USD 1.30
Free Wi-fi only at designated areas of the resort
Wide and spacious parking available 24/7
Food and Beverage can be brought in at no extra charge.
No glass- bottle beverages please!
The Subic.com seal of recommendation is awarded to establishments that meet the criteria set down for ethics, service and providing services suitable for tourists, especially foreign visitors.
more info >>